Who we are
YVS is a civil non-profit association, established in 2009. It works in the field of capacity building, culture, arts, human rights, social improvement and civic participation. Youth, community leaders, women and representative of syndicated and unions have been targeted for different programs. Creative cultural, human right and community participation were professionally implemented. YVS adopts participatory methodology to implement most of its programs in the belief that, participation is the corn stone of the sustainability of the action. YVS conducts regular public consultation and participation meetings trying to set priorities in order to respond precisely to the needs of the community.
to have youth vision society its own effective role in the field of building and raising a Palestinian society on the bases of justice, democracy and equality .
Youth vision society seeks to raise the abilities of youth, women and children in order to acquire people who are more persistent and able to actively participate to enhance a safer Palestinian community .
YVS focuses its projects and programs on the following groups and sectors:
• Youth, Women and Children .
• Strengthening the role of youth in community building through the development of their abilities in the cultural and educational fields.
• Promote equality, democracy, and human rights among youth sectors.
• contribution of social and economic decision-making through participation in development of the initiatives and dialogues.
• Systematically seeking to raise the participation of women in promoting peace and family stability.
• Enhance the educational environment for Palestinian children.